Friday, October 15, 2004

got in trouble

RK: Mommy, I had a five-minute time-out at school today.
Mom: Why, what did you do?
RK: Because Mitchell wanted me to look at this picture and I went to him. Then the teacher said that it's not my seat and I shouldn't be there.
Mom: Oh, then next time tell him no. Did you have to face the wall when you had a time-out?
RK: No, I have to go to my seat and put my head down on the table.
Mom: Ohh...

Later that afternoon, RC went to my workstation and I heard R calling after him.
R: RC, bumaba ka dito at inuutusan kita.
R was fuming mad, he went upstairs and grabbed RC by the arm.

That night at bedtime.
Mom: RC, why did Daddy get mad at you?
RC: I don't want to talk about it.
Mom: Ahh, why? Talk to me.
RC: No, mommy, I don't want to.
After a few more proddings, he told me that daddy wanted him to put the old rice on top of the newly cooked one, but RC wouldn't budge because he was writing something. I have that problem with RC, too. Well, I guess now, he learned his lesson.

No comments: