Thursday, September 22, 2005

The Season's A-Changing


The days are getting shorter. The nights are getting colder. The leaves are turning yellow. Yes, it’s that time of the year again.

It’s time to stock up on Halls lozenges, cold and cough medicines, inhalers. Time to bring out the fleece sweaters and comforters. I so do sound like a mom. That’s because this is the time when my kids start to get sick. And then daddy and mommy will, too.

Fall officially starts today. And instead of feeling blue, I will try to enjoy the beauty of this season. I will watch the leaves turn to yellow, orange, red, and then brown.

Fall is also the time when the new TV season begins. Some of my favourites are: Desperate Housewives (every once in a while I feel like I am one), Lost (great writing, always keeps me at the edge of my seat), Survivor (I enjoy watching the challenges), The Amazing Race (it gives me a glimpse of different places around the world), Smallville (love Tom Welling), The Ellen DeGeneres Show (she cracks me up), The View (I enjoy watching the girls talk about hot topics), Dr. Phil (he helps me heal), Oprah (who doesn’t love her) and my newest favourite, Martha.

What a great comeback for Ms. Stewart. We see the real person in her daytime show. She is very nice and warm. And I also love The Apprentice: Martha Stewart. I could learn a few things from her. I already did from watching the first episode. Connecting. We have to connect with our readers. I love the theme song as well - Sweet Dreams (Are made of these) by Annie Lennox. As Martha always says - it’s a good thing.

2 comments:

Nick Ballesteros said...

Hello Niceheart! So Martha Stewart is back? I wasn't able to follow her whereabouts after the trial, but my wife and I watched her show before. And then came the swapping of channels between Home Cable and Skycable, and we lost the time slots for our favorite TV shows.

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Anonymous said...

I don't enjoy fall as much as spring or summer. But the color of fall is beautiful.

Glad to hear that Martha Stewart is back. I always enjoy her shows. Sweet Dreams by Annie Lennox is my all-time favourite. Oh yeah, it's a good thing ;)