Sunday, October 30, 2005

About Halloween

All About Halloween

On Halloween lots of children wear costumes and lots of children have lots of candy. Some people put up lots of very spooky decorations and some people put a little bit of spooky decorations up.

On Halloween I will be a knight and my baby brother will be
Batman. Last Halloween my costume was the green Power Ranger and my baby was a pumpkin.

Sometimes my mom tells ghost stories, goblin stories and monster stories and after she reads them I get nightmares. I woke up at 1:30 that night and then somebody was opening the door and it was my mom
.

Written by Reggie in Grade 2, October 1996

4 comments:

Sidney said...

He,he, they look so cute in their costumes!
Halloween is a nice event for kids (& parents!).

Darlene Schacht said...

Maybe you'll show up at my door. Very well written Reggie!

Ohjeeze said...

You have a nice family. They look great in their costumes.

Ange said...

Reggie wrote so well. The kids looked so adorable in their costumes. It was 9 years ago, but you still kept it. That's wonderful!