Saturday, October 09, 2004

A busy day

I woke the kids up at 6:10 a.m. We had a dentist appointment at 9:00 a.m. We needed to get on the 7:49 bus.

RK: Oh, I don't like that smell.
Mom: That's the grass... the dew... that's the smell of early morning.

The trees were turning yellow-green. A few were turning yellow-orange. They were lovely. Leaves have fallen on the ground.

After the dentist appointment, we went shopping for some more winter clothes. Then we had lunch at McDonalds'. When we came home, I asked R to bring RG to St. John's Music to buy music sheets that he will need for his flute lessons. I then went to Superstore and brought RC and RK with me. I was so tired when we came home. I took a nap on the couch. Myra and Ramon came and dropped off an invitation to his 50th birthday party. I was embarrassed because the house was a mess.

No comments: