Sunday, October 31, 2004

The return of Darth



The kids and I left at around 5:30 pm. RG wasn't planning to come but RC said that he didn't want to share his treats with RG if he wasn't coming. That's why I think RG decided to come anyway. RK was dressed as Darth Vader, RC carried the Death's ax, and RG wore his Wizard hat. I wore my Witch's hat. I left R a bag of treats to give out, although I knew that he wouldn't open the door to the trick-or-treaters. It wasn't very cold that night but when we were halfway through the wind kept blowing my hat on my face. I just took it off. RK carried a UNICEF box and a few gave some money. We did the houses on our street, then we crossed and did a few more streets. We came home at around 6:45 pm. They got quite a lot of treats, sorted them and filled about 2 purple bins.

No comments: