Saturday, January 29, 2005

In Deep Snow


RK in winter suit


Snowplow in action

There are more pictures here.

Mama has mentioned to my aunt in Manila about the amount of snowfall we had here. Mama was explaining to my aunt how she had to take the bus to work for a couple of days after the blizzard since she couldn’t get her car out of the driveway. I guess it must be hard to have an idea of how snow affects our daily life if you haven’t lived in a place where it snows. So I decided to take these pictures and mail them to her. These pictures are taken just within this month.

Also, please scroll down to my previous entries as I have added a few pictures to my earlier posts. Pasensiya na. I don’t own a digital camera yet. I’m quite behind when it comes to technological gadgets.

No comments: