Tuesday, November 23, 2004

I need a good laugh

It’s winter wonderland outside. It’s time to bring out the winter boots and snow pants. It looked slippery outside.

I enjoy watching “The Ellen Degeneres Show.” She just cracks me up. On days that I’m feeling blue, I’ll just watch Ellen to get a laugh and I’ll feel better. Sometimes I laugh out loud even if I’m alone.

My friend E called. I was asking her if they were going to the holiday luncheon on December 9. They were and I asked her to save me a seat in their table. She’s in training now for medical benefits. It reminded me again that I’ll be stuck in my current position as long as I work at home. It doesn’t really bother me that much because I really enjoy working at home. The kids are my priority and my current situation is working very well for all of us. Besides, if I give up working at home, I won’t be able to write as much. It would be really hard to give up the comforts of working from home.

I finished reading The Good Earth. I first read this book about 20 some years ago and I had no recollection of what the story was all about when I started reading it this time.

No comments: