Monday, November 22, 2004

It's beginning to look a lot like...

I overslept. RG woke me up at 7:10 a.m. I got up and felt the ache in my lower right back. The raking. The right side. I was sleeping on my right side.

Jamie Lee Curtis was on “ The Ellen Degeneres Show.” It was Jamie's birthday. Every year on her birthday, she would call her mom and walk her through the final moments before her birth. “Ok Janet, it’s time to push.” Her mom would then make the sound of a crying baby. Jamie was in tears since she lost her mom just recently. Her mother was Janet Leigh, star of the movie classic, Psycho. Jamie said that she believes that a birthday is something between you and your mom, whoever you are in the world. That was so beautiful and so true.

There were snow flurries in the afternoon. The kids went home with wet jackets. Well, it’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas. It’s the first snowfall of the season. It wasn’t as dark at night anymore with the reflection of the snow on the ground.

No comments: